Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ARGHH!

ARGGHHH! I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW!


I feel like punching someone!

I just finished my exam's week (yeah, we have that at school, it's awesome...) and teachers won't cut me a break! I have tons of homework...hey, and guess what? Some of them are graded! And they were given today, due Thursday! (thank you very much Social Studies teacher, answering questions about "The history of the English language" will certainly take the edge off of receiving my report card!), and, to top it all, I have a Mock exam on the 26th, which coincides with the picture day (can you imagine how psycho I will look in that photo?)

I'm freaking out! I basically swore at my language teacher (which is something you really shouldn't do) when he decided to give us more homework, and I snapped at nearly everyone who came close to me...Plus, I think I burned to many neurons doing so, cuz’ I'm starting to feel sleepy...

I'm gonna end my post here and take a nap...Later I'll come back and post something more interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment